Saturday, February 28, 2009

Ever wonder how many followers don't tweet?

Like most folks I use twitter for business.

I do not use it just to say I have a twitter account.

Now let me clarify, when I say business I don't simply mean peddling my website's and/or products..... I do use it for that but I also use it to network, get the latest buzz, pick up on the newest marketing strategies, etc.

Serious twitter's agree that this wonderful tool can be a massive boost to your website traffic and your bottom line.

If used properly.

So what is my point, my point is that although I was following a lot of people I really didn't take the time to look at the individual. My mistake and I freely admit it. We all learn in the beginning.

I wager I am not the first nor the last to do this.

I want to build relationship's. I love sending tweets and I love reading other folks tweets when I have the time.

To get rid of any non-twitting followers I have I simply went to Twitora to filter them out.

A slow process that will take a few days but when all is said and done I will follow like minded people and not ghosts.

So, if you ever want to know how many of your follower's are active or you simply need to clean out your follower list I highly recommend this service.

It's free and I love it.

You just might also.

Happy tweeting. Follow me if you'd like I am active daily, click here.

Garret

No comments:

Post a Comment