Friday, February 27, 2009

We are LIVE!!

Okay everyone.

Today we are LIVE!!!

Sit back and think about this, seriously....if

you could go back in time and get shares in

Microsoft or Google for literally pennies on

the dollar....would you?

If you said "No" you're either nuts or lying ;)

This is no different, it' in it's infancy.

An scary fact, nationally 75 million, yup

million text's re sent. This is huge business,

even info-commercials are getting people to

text there answers.

American Idol has people text.

Can I make a more valid point.

Even if you live outside of he USA or Canada

you can still sign up and MAKE money.

If you don't have Telus who cares, you still

sin up and make money.

I hope you guys don't miss out on this.

HOT NEWS: FaceBook, MySpace & Bebo

Are Going MLM ... Show Me The Money!!

Check this out

http://tinyurl.com/c7rfcj


Sign up under me and let me know I have a huge

gift for you once I verify your subscription.

Cheers

Let's make some money!

Garret

No comments:

Post a Comment